Asked by Karishma | 1st Oct, 2014, 09:09: PM
In case of multiple questions within a query, please post each question individually and let us know where you are getting stuck so that we would be able to explain things better.
Solution for your first query,
Second ionisation enthalpy is the amount of energy required to remove the second most loosely bound electron from the isolated gaseous atom in its ground state.
Thanks and regards,
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 2nd Oct, 2014, 10:05: AM
- pls solve
- i need easy notes for chapter group 18 and d block of class 12
- Why are zinc,cadmium,mercury not considered in transition elements?
- Write down the three series of the transition metals.
- Write down the electronic configuration of Mn.
- Give the names of two series of inner transition metals.
- Define transition elements.
- Why the d-block elements are called transition elements?
- Why the 4s orbitals fill prior to 3d orbitals?
- Silver atom has completely filled d orbitals (4d10) in its ground state. How can you say that it is a transition element?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number