1.What is mean by heat?
Asked by Durgeshjaju456 | 10th Aug, 2019, 06:57: AM
Heat is a form of energy which flow due to temperature difference between two bodies. Heat energy always flow from hot body to cold body. Its SI unit is joule.
There are three modes of heat transfer
1. Conduction (heating of metal rod)
2. Convection (boiling of water)
3. Radiation (solar energy reaches earth by radiation)
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 10th Aug, 2019, 07:35: PM
- what is mean by heat
- a change in temperature causes change in the ______________ of a substance
- C.G.S unit of specific unit
- write difference between heat and temperature
- Meaning of thermal energy?
- what is the definition of heat??
- what causes an ice cube held in your hand to melt
- what is defination of heat
- DOUBT: WHAT IS TEMPERATURE AND HEAT'S SIMILARITY?
- i want acid bases
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number