1.oneway of preparing acid is dissolving ------------------------- in water
Asked by Nimmi | 10th Mar, 2019, 12:39: AM
Acid can be prepared by dissolving acidic oxides in water. Some oxides dissolve in water to give acids.These oxides are called acidic oxides. For example, sulphur trioxide dissolves in water to give sulphuric acid.
SO3 + H2O----- H2SO4
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 10th Mar, 2019, 09:35: PM
- what are acids ?
- What is salt
- Why does a curry stain turn red when it is washed with a detergent
- How are acid and bases chemically different
- Difference between basic substances and bases substances
- Which subs tance di not change colour with acid &bases
- diffrence between base and alkali
- Can we eat acids and bases???
- acid meaning
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number