1.IN HILLY PATHS ALWAYS WE HAVE TO TAKE A SHARP TURN.GIVE REASON.
2.GROVES ARE GIVEN ON THE SAUCER.GIVE REASON.
3.WHEN WE THROW A BALL TO AIR STANDING ON PLATFORM THERE IS LESS CHANCES TO GET THE BALL ON OUR PALM BUT THE BALL COMES TO OUR HAND WHEN WE DO THE SAME ACTIVITY IN A MOVING TRAIN.GIVE REASONS.
4.SLIDING DOORS OF TRAINS SOMETIMES OPENS AND CLOSES DURING A MOTION.GIVE REASONS.
Asked by Asmita | 19th Aug, 2015, 09:12: PM
2. The grove is provided in the saucer to support the tea cup. This arrangement prevents the cup from toppling over in case of sudden jerks.
Note: Kindly ask other questions as a separate separate queries.
Answered by Priyanka Kumbhar | 20th Aug, 2015, 09:26: AM
- A girl of mass 40 kg jumps with a horizontal velocity of 5m/s onto a stationary cart with frictionless wheels.The mass of the cart is 3 kg.What is her velocity as the cart starts moving?Assume that there is no external unbalnaced force working in the horizontal direction.
- define thrust
- What is Newtons third law of motion
- I would like to know whether action and reaction can be interchanged in newtons third law
- according to newtons third law to every action there is equal and opposite reaction but I have a doubt whether action should happen first or the reaction
- Hitting the ball to the floor is an example for Newton's third law?
- First law and second law and third law motion examples
- 3 rd law motion formula
- If action and reaction forces are equal and opposite, then why do they result in change in momentum of the body?
- Why is it difficult for a fireman to hold a hose pipe, which ejects a large amount of water at a high velocity?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number