1.Find the magnitude of displacement between drug to Bhubaneswar by using the road map of India.
Asked by ABHILASHA | 22nd May, 2017, 05:57: PM
This is a very good question that can be done on own. Take a road map of India. Follow the steps below:
1) Find Durg (Chhattisgarh) on it → Find Bhubaneshwar (Odisha) on it
2) Draw a latitude line from Durg towards Bhubaneshwar
3) Draw a longitude line from Bhubaneshwar upwards. Both the line will meet at a point
5) Measure the distance between that point to Durg as well as Bhubaneshwar. (Mind the scale shown on the map)
6) Displacement will then be given by Pythagoras' rule
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 23rd May, 2017, 09:49: AM
- vehicle stops on applying brakes does this phenomena violate the principle of conservation of momentum momentum momentum
- please answer fast
- question number 33
- A bullet of mass 3 kg is fired with a velocity of 150 metre per second find its momentum
- A ball moving at a constant speed 10m/s, hits normally on a wall (mass of ball is 50g) and rebounds with same speed. The change in momentum is
- The mass of a cannon is 500 kg. From this cannon a bullet of 10 kg mass was thrown at a speed of 20 m / s. How long does a cannon retreat if the resistance of the land is one tenth the weight of the cannon?
- What is the meaning of: p=mu and p=mv Are they equal?
- Formula of momentum
- Two objecrts, each of mass 1.5kg, are moving in the same straight line but in opposite directions. The velocity of each object is 2.5m/s before the collision during which they stick together. What will be the collision?
- a bullet of mass 10 g is fired at a speed of 10 m/s-1 from a gun of a mass of 4 kg. what is the recoil velocity of the gun?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number