1.Find the greatest number of 4 digits which when divided by 12,18,and 24 leaves a remainder 6 in each case.
2.Find the least number of five digits which on dividing by 15,20,25,30, and 35 leaves a remainder 7 in each case.
3.Find the smallest 4 digit number which is exactly divisible by 6,8, and 12.
4.Find the largest 4 digit number which when divided by 16,24 and 32.
i)leaves no remainder.
ii)leaves a remainder 8 in all case.
Asked by malini11desai | 16th Sep, 2016, 09:31: AM
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 16th Sep, 2016, 10:03: PM
- find the ratio of the price of a ball to that of a shuttle cock when ball cost rupees 186 per dozen and shuttle rupees cock cost rupees 90
- what is rational number
- The product of two no is -81/91 if one of the no is -9/7 find the other no
- Divide 2/11and -12/33
- Find the product of the following: (a) (b)
- Find the value of: (a) (b)
- Simplify the following and convert into mixed fractions:
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number