16)what is the distance between the points A(c,0) and b(0,-c)?
17)find the point on x-axis which is equidistant from the points (2,-5) and (-2,9)0
18)find the value of a so that the point (3,a) lies on the line represented by 2x-3y=5.
19)pointP divides the line segment joining the points A(-1,3) and B(9,8) such that AP/PB=k/1.If P lies on the line x-y+"=0 , find the value of k>
20)if the points (p,q);(m,n) and (p-m,q-n) are collinear .show that pn=qm.
21)if P(2,p) is the midpoint of the line segment joining the points A(6,-5) and B(-2,11) ,find the value ofp.
Asked by snisarulhaq | 2nd Dec, 2017, 02:56: PM
Answered by Arun | 2nd Dec, 2017, 07:30: PM
- Give one pair of values of x and y such that (x, y) is equidistant from the points (-1, 8) and (3, 4). Justify your steps.
- For what value of k, A=(3,2),B=(_1,_k),c=(_3,_2),d=(1,2) vertices of parallelogram
- Find a relation between xand y such that the point (X,Y)is equidistant from the point (3,6)and(-3,4)
- The abscissa of a point is -6 and its distance from the point (1,3) is . Fid the ordinate of the point.
- find the coordinatesof the points on x axis which are at the distance of 5 units from (5,4)
- find the distance of the point (-3,4)from the x axis
- page 363 Question # 15 Prove that no value of x exists for which the points A(x,4) , B(1,-2) and C(-3,2) form an isosceles triangle at the vertex B.
- Page 363 Question # 7 If G is the centroid of a triangle ABC and O is any other point, then prove that : OA2 + OB2 + OC2 = GA2 + GB2 + GC2 + 3 GO2
- Page 362 Qtn : 3 Find out the distance between the following pairs of points: (a cos α , a sin α) and ( a cos β, a sin β ) (a m1 2, 2 am1) and a m1 2, 2 am1 (6a, a/2) and (-4a,5a/2)
- Page 353. Question : 12 Prove that the diagonals of a rectangle bisect each other and are equal.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number