Asked by majethiyarishat9566.12sdatl | 4th May, 2020, 05:26: PM
Question should be:
If A = [2 0 -1 // 5 1 0 // 0 1 3], prove that A-1=A2-6A+11I
Answered by Renu Varma | 5th May, 2020, 11:22: AM
- det+ (b-1ab)=?
- Second question
- plz solve
- Prove this please I need this..
- A square matrix of order 3 has |A|=6 , find |A.adjA|
- Pl ans as fast as possible..
- If A is a square matrix of order 3 and the |A| =6. What is the value of | 2A|?
- Using properties of determinants,prove that | a b c| |a-b b-c c-a| = a^3+b^3+c^3-3abc |b+c c+a a+b|
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number