Asked by Kantisarkar1 | 5th Apr, 2020, 06:02: PM
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 5th Apr, 2020, 10:43: PM
- On a certain sum, the compound interest in 2 years amounts to Rs.4,240. If the rate of interest for the successive years is 10% and 15% respectively, find the sum.
- AT WHAT RATE PER CENT ANNUM WILL 3000 AMOUNT TO 3993 IN 3 YEARS , THE INTEREST BEING COMPOUNDED ANNUALLY . FIND THE RATE CENT ANNUM.
- in what time will Rs. 5120 amount to Rs 7290 at a 12 1/2 % per annum , compounded annually
- the difference between the compound interest for 1 year , compounded half yearly and the simple interest for 1 year on a certain sum of money at 10% per annum is 360 . find the sum
- the difference between the simple interest and the compound interest on a sum of money for 2 years at 12% p.a. is Rs 216 . find the sum
- Calculate the amount of ₹30000 at the end of 2 years 4 months, compounded annually at 10% per annum.
- sudhakar borrows Rs 22500 at 10%per annum , compounded annually . if he repays Rs 11250 at the end of first year and Rs12550 at the end of second year , find the amount of loan outstanding against him at the end of the third year .
- A man invests Rs 10000 for 3 years at a certain rate of interest compounded annually . at the end of one year it amounts to Rs 11200 . calculate : 1. the rate of interest per annum 2. the interesrt accruced in the second year 3. the amount at the end of the third year
- What sum will amount of 6,593.40 in 2 years at C.I., if the rates are 10 per cent and 11 per cent for the two successive years?
- Assam of money is invested other 10% per annum compound half yearly if the difference of amount and time of six months and 12 months is rupees 189 find the sum of money invested
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number