11. In ∆𝐴𝐵𝐶, CP and BQ are equal altitudes to sides AB and AC respectively. Show that ∆𝐴𝐵𝑄 ≅ ∆𝐴𝐶P
Asked by arajeevshashank | 25th Sep, 2019, 12:26: PM
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 25th Sep, 2019, 03:53: PM
- Q-a diagonal divides a parallelogram into 2 congruent triangles.prove Doubt-in ncert it is done by only ASA .Can we do it by any other method like SAS OR SSS?And if not why?
- What was and ASA congurrence rule
- In a triangle PQR if PQ=QR and L, M AND N are the mid points of the sides PQ QR and RP respectively prove that LN=MN
- answer to all the following questions
- ABCD is a trapezium in which AB||CD and AB=2CD.If its diagonals intersect each other at O, find ratio of areas of triangle AOB and triangle COD.
- Prove that the medians of an equilateral triangle are equal.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number