11) If the following three equations hold simultaneously for x and y , find p.
22) Can the following equations hold simultaneously? If so, find the valuesof x and y.
Asked by BHAVANA BHAT | 11th Jul, 2014, 05:35: PM
Answered by Vimala Ramamurthy | 12th Jul, 2014, 11:58: AM
- 3x-y=23 x/3+y/4=4
- x +2y = 1 , 3x - y = 17 by substituting method
- By Substitution
- 4/x-9/y=5 7/x-12/y=20 I did not understood how to solve this
- How to solve By substitution method.
- solve the following simultaneous linear equantion by substiution method : - 4x- 3y = 11 6x + 7y = 5
- P,Q,R have a total of ₹ 130 with them. When P gave some amount to each Q and R , their amount got doubled. P now had ₹30. Find his initial amount.
- By the substitution method solve the linear equation that is 8 x + 5 y is equal to 9 and 3 x + 2 y is equal to 4
- Two numbers are in the ratio of 3:4. If 10 is added to each numbers, the ratio becomes 5:6. Find the numbes
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number