10. If 3 is the least prime factor of p and 5 is the least prime factor of q, then the least prime factor of p+q __________.
Asked by arajeevshashank | 4th Apr, 2020, 06:02: PM
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 4th Apr, 2020, 07:58: PM
- help me by solving this paper
- The sum of the exponents of the prime factors in the prime factorization of 196,is
- find the lcm of the following numbers 4 and 8
- write the smallest number which is divisible by both 306and 657
- LCM of two numbers a & b, where b is a multiple of a
- if HCF of 255 and 51 is 17 then find the LCM .
- solution.for this
- ) Use Euclid's division lemma to find HCF of 4052 and 12576.
- is √2 a rational number
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number