1. Which of these is true about the movement of the sunflower plant?
A. The flower shows movement.
B. The sun is the stimulus.
C. Movement of the sunflower plant is the response.
C. All of the above.
Asked by Trisha Gupta | 30th Sep, 2017, 12:42: PM
Generally, plants do not move in search of food and shelter. However, certain plants such as Mimosa and sunflower exhibit movements of plant parts in response to a stimulus. The sunflower plant shows movement in the direction of the Sun. Here, the sunlight is the stimulus and the movement of the sunflower plant is the response. So, as per the given question, the correct answer is option D (All of the above).
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 30th Sep, 2017, 02:20: PM
- what are plants
- Is water,sun,moon,and stars are living things or non living things.why
- characteristics of a living being
- What happen during respiration
- What is tuberculosis
- what are the similiriteis between plants and animal?
- do water birds have hollow bones?
- what is mean human evolution
- How many teeth are present in upper and lower jaw
- Which important life characteristic is shown by the plant and bird in the below figure?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number