1. What is a nonzero?
2. What is a nonzero even numbers?
3. what is a nonzero multiple of 3?
Asked by gspublicschool | 9th Oct, 2018, 07:11: AM
Any number, whether positive or negative, that does not equate to zero essentially represents a nonzero number.
2,4,6,8,......so on are non zero even numbers, so does -2,-4,-6,......
non zero multiples of three are 3,6,9,.........also -3,-6,-9,.......
also 2.2 is a even number, and 3.3 is also non zero multiple of three
so there are infinite numbers
Answered by Arun | 9th Oct, 2018, 10:12: AM
- is zero prime number?
- what real number
- what are real numbers
- find four rational number between 3 by 7 and 5 by 7
- What is real no
- What are prime numbers
- 1)State whether the following statements are true or false. Give reasons for your answer. (a)Every rational number is a whole number
- Are fractions real numbers
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number