1)what are binary fission?
2)write three features of an insect-pollinated flower.
Asked by nathsantanukumar | 9th Apr, 2018, 05:39: PM
1. The process by which an organism reproduces asexually by dividing into two cells from a single cell is called binary fission.
2. Features of insect-pollinated flower:
- Large and coloured petals to attract insects.
- Nectar to attract insects.
- Pollen grains are sticky, so that they can easily stick to the insect’s body parts.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 9th Apr, 2018, 06:01: PM
- what is neosis?
- what is reproduction
- Write any two feature of insect pollinated flower
- explain the process of fertilization in plants
- differentitate 1)crosspollination and self pollination 2)tuber and rhizome
- describe the different parts of a flower with the help of alabelled.
- 1)how does the gladiolus reproduce? 2)name three parts of a carpel.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number