1. Select the suitable option:
I. The value of k for which -1/2 is zero of polynomial f (x) =
II. If one of the zeroes of cubic polynomial is 2, then the product of other two zeroes is:
Asked by Ŝũmiť Ğőyãĺ | 4th Jul, 2014, 04:11: PM
For the polynomial f(x)= x2 + 2kx - 3, it is given that is a zero of the given polynomial.
Hence option (b) is correct.
Answered by Mili Hariyani | 6th Jul, 2014, 09:17: AM
- Find the zeroes of the following quadratic polynomials and verify the relationship between the zeroes and the coefficients. x^2-3x-10
- Find the zeros of the quadratic polynomial n2+3x-10, and verify the relation between the zeros and its coefficients.
- Maths Class 10th Polynomials.
- if x and b are the roots of the polynomial f(x)=x2
- please answer quickly
- If alpha and beta are the zeros of P(x)=2*2+5x-6,then find the value of 1/alpha + 1/beta
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number