1 IF P,Q AND R ARE THREE COLLINEAR SUCH THAT PQ=A AND QR=B FIND THE VECTOR PR.
2. GIVEN A CONDITION THAT THREE VECTOR A,B AND C FORM THE THREE SIDES OF A TRIANGLE.WHAT ARE THE OTHER POSSIBILITIES?
3.ABCDE IS A PENTAGON, PROVE THAT
B.(AB+AE+BC+DC+ED+AC)VECTOR+3 VECTOR AC
Asked by Ishita Roy | 24th Jul, 2014, 07:14: PM
Answered by Sheetal Jalan | 26th Jul, 2014, 01:57: PM
- Why are we taught the resolution of vectors if we already have the triangle law to find the resulatnt vector ?
- A particle possesses two velocities at the same time one 4 m/s due south and other the 2√2 m/s due north- east. Find the magnitude and direction of resultant velocity.
- Doubt in attached image
- how to find resolution of vectors
- let angle beyween two nonzero vectors A bar and Bbar 120° and resultant be C bar
- define free fall
- two vectors equal have resultant equal to either find the angle between them
- A force of 2i+3j+2kN acts on a body for 4s and produces a displacement of 3i+4j+5k m. calcuate power.
- If IA×B| = A•B, what is the angle between A and B?
- find angle between P vector and Q vector if resultant is given by R^2=P^2+Q^2.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number