1. How to locate orion?
2.DISTANCE OF ORION FROM EARTH.
3. HOW TO LOCATE MARS. if possible explain with image.
Asked by dhruvtyagi1001 | 20th Oct, 2017, 10:07: PM
1.The easiest way to find Orion is to go outside in the evening and look in the southwest sky if you are in the northern hemisphere or the northwestern sky if you are in the southern hemisphere. If you live on or near the equator, he will be visible in the western sky. You are looking for three bright stars close together in an almost-straight line. These three stars represent Orions belt. The two bright stars to the north are his shoulders and the two to the south are his feet.
2. Orion is located at a distance of 1,340 light years from Earth.
3. Mars appears low in the western sky shortly after sunset. Look west in the sky after sunset. The planet will be roughly 30 degrees above the horizon.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 21st Oct, 2017, 07:46: PM
- what is galaxy
- What do the stars appear to us like point object to us
- which is the largest star?
- which is the brightest star according to it's absolute magnitude?
- Why do the stars appear to us like point objects?
- Why do the stars appear to move from east to west?
- Which star is situated in the direction of earth's axis? How can you identify it?
- Which constellation is called 'Saptarishi' and why it is so called?
- Explain the structure of Ursa Major.
- Identify the given constellation given below. When is it visible in the sky?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number