1)how does the gladiolus reproduce?
2)name three parts of a carpel.
Asked by nathsantanukumar | 9th Apr, 2018, 05:41: PM
1. Gladiolus reproduces by the formation of underground stems called corms. Corm is a short, vertical, underground stem. It is swollen due to the presence of reserve food.
2. Parts of a carpel- stigma, style, ovary.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 9th Apr, 2018, 06:27: PM
- what is neosis?
- what is reproduction
- Write any two feature of insect pollinated flower
- explain the process of fertilization in plants
- differentitate 1)crosspollination and self pollination 2)tuber and rhizome
- describe the different parts of a flower with the help of alabelled.
- 1)what are binary fission? 2)write three features of an insect-pollinated flower.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number