1. Explain the structure of PCl3 & PCl5?
2. Give equation for nitration of glycerol?
3. How do NO3- & PO3- differ structurally?
4. Why ammonia is soluble in water while other hydrides are insoluble?
5. Justify with an equation how PCl5 act both as an oxidising agent as well as reducing agent?
I hope i receive answers soon!
Asked by zindagi_reeta | 5th Jun, 2015, 02:56: PM
Thanks for asking us a question in Ask the Expert section of TopperLearning.com.
In case of multiple questions within a query, please post each question individually and let us know where you are getting stuck so that we would be able to explain things better. We have provided answer to your two questions.
Answer to your first question:
Answered by Arvind Diwale
| 6th Jun, 2015,
Answered by Arvind Diwale | 6th Jun, 2015, 01:10: PM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number