1. Define white and grey matter.
2.Draw a diagram of a reflex
Asked by Manasvi | 20th Feb, 2019, 04:44: PM
Grey matter: The outer portion of the cerebrum contains cell bodies of the neuron and is called the grey matter. It is the grey matter which is highly convoluted to accommodate more nerve cells.
White matter: The inner portion of the cerebrum consists of axons of the nerve fibres and is called the white matter.
2. Reflex arc:
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 20th Feb, 2019, 05:01: PM
- Example of reflex action
- state the function of Nerve Cells?,Draw a neat diagram of a Nerve Cell.
- Which Cell is most important in our human body .
- Reflex action are under the control of a)Brain b)Spinal cord c)Medulla d)Spinal cord and medulla
- Explain conditioned reflex
- With respect to ma'am / sir , When is a person cosidered dead , when your heart stops beating or when our brain stops functioning . Thanking you ,
- What is mycelin?
- what is purkinje fibres
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number