1) a sample of hydrogen gas as volume 906 cm cube at 27 degree celsius. calculate the temperature at which it will occupy 500 cm cube of volume?
2) the density of the gas was found to be 3.43 gram per litre at 300 degree Kelvin and one atmosphere. calculate the molar mass when R = 0.0821 litre atmosphere per Kelvin per mole?
3) a 5 litre flask contain hundred gram of Sulphur trioxide and one gram of helium at 20 degree Celsius. calculate the partial pressure of sulphur trioxide and helium and also total pressure?
4) how many molecules of ideal gas are there in 1 into 10 power minus 3 DM cube at STP?
5) calculate the total pressure in 10 litre cylinder which contain 0.4 gram of helium,1.6 gram of Oxygen and 1.4 gram of Nitrogen at 27 degree Celsius also calculate partial pressure of the helium gas in the cylinder. assume all the gas behave ideal?
Asked by hemanttkumarr | 12th Nov, 2017, 02:25: PM
Answered by Varsha | 12th Nov, 2017, 11:16: PM
- what will happen if we boil water at 100c in a closed container?
- Why do the falling liquid drops assume a spherical shape?
- Why does mercury have concave-downward meniscus?
- Define coefficient of Viscosity.
- Explain why water has higher vapour pressure than mercury
- What is the relationship between the volatility of a substance and the intermolecular forces present in it?
- What is Capillary action Explain?
- Name the factors that affect the Viscosity of a substance?
- What is Clausius-Clapeyron equation and what is its importance?
- Give reasons for the following: (i) Glycerine is more viscous than water (ii) Evaporation causes cooling
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number