1)2 PLANETS HAVE THEIR RADII IN RATIO 1:2 AND EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE MADE UP OF SAME MATERIAL. FIND RATIO OF ACCELARATION DUE TO GRAVITY.
2)WHAT IS THE HEIGHT AT WHICH THE ACCELARATION DUE TO GRAVITY BECOMES 1/3rd OF ITS VALUE ON SURFACE OF EARTH.
Asked by harshmandlik | 9th Sep, 2014, 10:50: PM
We know that acceleration due to gravity is given by :
Please ask the the second question as a seperate query.
Answered by Jyothi Nair | 10th Sep, 2014, 09:40: AM
- 24. The dimensions of wooden block are 2 m x 0.25 m x 0.10 m. If relative density of wood is 0.6 , calculate mass of the block in kg. Density of water = 10^3 kg/m cu.
- can you please help me to answer these question.
- Derive an expression for "g".
- What is gravitation?????????
- WHAT IS ANTI GRAVITY ?
- if a weight of a person on moon is 8N what will the weight on Earth
- Can you think of two particles which do not exert gravitational force on each other
- what is difference between centrifugal and centripetal force
- what is gravity?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number