- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter
- Redox Reactions
- The s-Block Elements
- The p-Block Elements.
- Organic Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Relations and Functions
- Principle of Mathematical induction
- Binomial theorem
- Sequence and series
- Straight lines
- Conic sections
- Introduction to three dimensional geometry
- Limits and derivatives
- Mathematical reasoning
- Trigonometric functions
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Permutations and combinations
- Linear inequalities
Chapter: Introduction to three dimensional geometry
Introduction to 3-D Geometry
There is one to one correspondence between the points in space and ordered triplet (x,y,z) of real numbers.
The coordinates of points on the x axis are of the type (x,0,0), on the y axis are (0,y,0) and on the z axis are (0,0,z)
The x coordinate of the point in the YZ plane is zero, Z-coordinate of a point in the XY plane is zero and y-coordinate in the XZ plane is also zero.
Moreover, you can get personalized Topper Assessment Reports to track your progress. With these, you can find out your weak areas, compare online test performance with peers, and identify your proficiency level. You can also get smart Topper Remedial measures to score MORE through these Online Tests.