In a chat with Aditya Grover, the topper of CBSE Board exam 2011 of Science Stream, Topper came to know about his keys to success. Here are some of his tips and tricks to score high marks in Chemistry.
- If you are not proficient in Chemistry, then you should start early and cover the NCERT text book very thoroughly.
- Go very slow and study each chapter very precisely. Make an overall understanding about the scientific concepts, theory and reactions.
- Have a follow up with a reference book to get an in-depth understanding of each topic. You can test your knowledge by taking numerous sample tests.
- Make sure you never miss out classes and lab experiments. Many toppers recommend revising what you read in school the same day at home.
- Clear your doubts immediately with a teacher or friends.
- Never ignore numerical problems as it is a good way to score marks in the exam. It only requires students to apply certain formulas to get the answer. Practice as much as you can
- Revision is very important for every exam.
- Solve sample papers and model question papers as much as possible.