Welcome to Topperlearning.com! We are glad you
have decided to join us. We look forward to
your involvement with our site. Before you begin
delving into the vast services and content available
on our sites, please take a moment to review
these Terms of Services ("Terms" or the "Agreement").
These Terms are an agreement between you and
GREYCELLS18 MEDIA LIMITED (owners of Topperlearning.com
and includes 'Topperlearning.com'). It is important
that you understand both the benefits we provide
as well as our limitations. This Agreement applies
to the web sites, or networks, owned by Greycells18
Media Ltd., including "Topperlearning.com".
We refer to these web sites as the "Greycells18
Media Ltd. Sites". While each site offers a
different combination of services and tools
from one site to another, this agreement reflects
the Greycells18 Media Ltd. site approach to
1. Acceptance of Terms: When you complete the member registration process, you agree to these Terms. These Terms may be updated from time to time. This agreement sets out the legally binding terms for your membership. Your continued use of our services signifies your acceptance of the changes, effective upon notice to you as a member. These Terms will always be available to users on this page for you to read. When using free services offered through Topperlearning.comís or other sites of Greycells18 Media Ltd., or third-party service providers, such as email, you will be subject to terms posted by these third-party service providers. Registration for a Topperlearning.com site signifies your agreement to those additional terms. Also, by opting into third-party offers, you will be subject to terms posted by these third-parties. Opting into these offers signifies your agreement to those additional terms.
2. Eligibility: You must be registered as a member of Topperlearning.com to use this Site. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
3. Email Products Selection: During registration, you will also have the option of receiving a variety of periodic emails. The option to receive any of these email products is completely yours. If, at any time, you do not wish to continue to receive any of these emails from us, you may remove yourself from the list by following the instructions at the bottom of each email. It is your responsibility to make sure we always have your current email address. If we do not, we will not be able to pass information from your friends to you (which is one of the main purposes of our site). We will also keep you advised of new functionality and new product offerings via email from time to time.
4. Levels of Membership: Topperlearning.com currently offers single membership levels: Basic Membership (which is free to all registered visitors). All members may:
Post their name in all relevant Topperlearning.com directories and read message board postings.
Upload photos in photo gallery.
Receive our various emails which provide discounts and other information of interest to Topperlearning.com members.
Include your profile information to access social networking on site
Use all the services offered to a registered user
Topperlearning.com will change the specific services offered to our members from time to time and has the right to do so without advance notice to our members. We strive to improve your experience on our site and will test a variety of service offerings in an attempt to provide you with useful tools and services.
5. About our Services: Topperlearning.com is an elerning site which provides content in various forms. The content in all sections: Academic / Non academic on Greycells 18 Media Ltd. sites is uploaded with the best intentions to help the students to understand the concept and are able to learn with an ease. However Topper learning.com does not confirm full proof guarantee and satisfaction at users end. In case a user finds any error regarding any content or any other issue on the site, you may feel free to contact us or give us your feedback. Topperlearning.com will take all necessary steps to ensure utmost user satisfaction.
Students can watch videos, test their comprehension by taking Online Tests, and keep track of their own performance, through their Topper Assessment Reports, do a Do it yourself activity, access NCERT textbook solutions for their registered class or for other classes as a visitor on site.
Ask The Expert section enables students to post their queries and doubts to Topper Subject Experts.
Exam Special Videos feature practice questions, model answers and step-by-step guide to solutions.
Explore Topperlearning.com sections/ offerings such as Exam Success, Pre Boards, Non academic content etc.