Fri February 15, 2013 By:

Answer the following question:

Expert Reply
Sat February 16, 2013
not really, you just need to know that which type of solid would show what kind of unit cell.
for example, ZnS is a cubic unit cell. Similarly, NaCl..
Related Questions
Ask the Expert